Sunday, December 4, 2011

Been a long time

So...yeah...it's been a long time since I've blogged. I really don't have much to say tonight. A lot has been going on, but I'm not up for writing about it now. At some point, I think, maybe, I'll write again. A friend of mine just finished a book. Another friend of mine has already published a book, and they don't really seem all that much smarter than me...I mean fuck...one of them is a Ron Paul supporter so that alone disqualifies him from the intelligentsia.

Anyways, all I really wanted to say tonight is that I'm in the process of watching the "Fright Night" remake, and fuck, seriously. What happened to the Roddy McDowall character? Fucking Vegas ruins everything. He was really the best character in that movie, and yeah I like the Charlie character, and I think the guy from "Star Trek" is a good casting choice, but the Vegas show bullshit of the Peter Vincent character, as modern as it may be, kind of ruins it for me.

That is all.

Although, I will say the Chris Sarrandon cameo was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment