Monday, December 21, 2009

ASA!!!!!














Amazing.

I miscounted on the change. The actual number is 600,360. I thought I was going to have a heart attack carrying it all to the bank.

An adjumma who happened to be sitting near the change machine was amazed. "이 해" I told her. Two years it took me to collect all that change. I'm almost sorry to let it go.

My girlfriend can't complain about me buying the PS3 now.

I'm still shocked. I thought I did a pretty accurate count, but I was off by 25,000.

I can't believe I thought I only had about 250,000 before I counted it.


4 comments:

  1. This is insane. That must be stocked in some enormous pig-bank.

    Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have like 6 Cheese Ball containers that I've turned into piggy banks. I should go and buy a better container for my change though. My brother used to keep his in one of those giant glass brewing kegs. I bet I could get close to a million if I filled one of those up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KRD

    I said the same thing when I did my count on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete