Tuesday, December 29, 2009

oh sony, why do you toy with me so much?

EA Sports NHL 2010, called the best sports game ever by gamespot, not produced in Asia, and region locked in the West. Fuck you. So even if I buy an American version, it's one of the few PS3 games in existence that's actually region locked. Total and complete fucking bullshit. I hate EA. They fuck everyone. Has anyone ever tried that piece of shit hype-machine 'Spore' that was supposed to revolutionize sim gaming and turned out to be a mosquito smudge on my car window? Yeah, eat my nutsack EA, you fucking suck.

Anyways, I have lots to write about, but I'm just too busy. Intensives started this week so I just don't have any time for anything. Pretty much all my free time is spent preping classes, and the rest of my time is spent in class.

I'll try to update later this week and tell my tale 'o' Christmas. I met my girl's parents finally, and we set a date for the wedding, and a bunch of other shit happened, but I just don't have time now.

Don't worry though, I haven't abandoned the blog, I'm just too busy.

Plus, I finally got the PS3, so I've been spending a bit of time playing that too.

Later.

4 comments:

  1. LouDog, I don't trust that stuff. It's one thing to get my psp modded, but I'm worried about doing that with the PS3. I don't know how to do it, and I don't think I have enough faith in anyone around here to do that kind of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike, I know about the 2k games. My nephew has 2k10, I'm just waiting to find out which is better, 2k10 or 2k9.

    ReplyDelete