Saturday, November 14, 2009

Comments

Comments are really good. I like it when people leave comments. I'm also aware that some people reading this know me. That's good too. But when you're leaving a comment please be aware that my name on here is Man-boy for a reason. There might be times when I say some negative things about Korea. If I think there's something about this country that is retarded I'm going to say something about it. So, if you leave comments call me Man-boy, MB, or Jack-ass, Dick head, Loser, or anything else you want, just don't use my real name. If I happen to say that Korea is gay or Kimchi doesn't cure cancer (it might actually cause it). I don't want to have the netizens starting a "Man-boy should commit suicide" website or something like that. They actually did that to this guy:

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2009/10/113_51713.html

One day Koreans loved him, then within 24 hours they were starting a petition on the net trying to get signatures of people who think he should kill himself. I heard they got like 2000 people to sign it in one day. The K-netizens can be crazy.

According to this guy, they're so scary even Japanese netizens are afraid of them:

The online Japanese community "Ni Chan" (2ch.net), has made comments such as, "Is it because of the netizens again?", "It's a scary country", and "Didn't someone commit suicide before (because of netizens)?"

http://www.allkpop.com/index.php/full_story/japanese_netizens_afraid_of_korean_netizens/

Here's a list of famous Koreans who may have been driven to suicide by netizens:

Choi Jin-sil (December 24, 1968 – October 2, 2008) was a South Korean actress and model. She was considered as one of the best actresses in South Korea, nicknamed "The Nation's Actress".[1] On October 2, 2008, Choi was found dead at her home, and the police chief stated that it was "a clear case of suicide".[1] It has been speculated that negative comments by Korean netizens[2][3] and rumors regarding her lending money to Ahn Jae-hwan[1] contributed to Choi's depressed state.

Ahn Jae-hwan (April 25, 1972 – September 8, 2008) was a South Korean actor.Ahn was found dead in his car on September 8, but the exact time of his death has not been revealed. It is considered to be a case of suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning.[1] He was 36 years old.[2]

Woo Seung-yeon (24 May 1983 – 27 April 2009) was a South Korean model and actress.On 28 April 2009, Woo was found hanged at her home in Jamsil-dong, Seoul, in an apparent suicide.[3] Her body was discovered at 7:40 pm by her roommate. Prior to her death, Woo sent a text message to her sister saying "I'm sorry", and left a note in her diary that read, "I love my family. I am so sorry to leave early."[1][2] Police believe that depression over her situation and fear of the future led to her suicide.[3]

Jeong Da-bin (March 4, 1980 – February 10, 2007) was a Korean actress who committed suicide.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeong_Da-bin

Lee Eun-ju (Hangul: 이은주; 16 November 1980 – 22 February 2005) was a South Korean actress. She committed suicide at 24 years of age.

All those were found on Wikipedia.


Needless to say, I don't need the netizens trying to track me down because I say they smell like garlic or something equally as innocuous. So, please, leave comments, but don't use my real name.

Have a great weekend. I'll be cleaning my apartment all day. Fun stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment