Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Sunday night...pg-13 for the family

I haven't posted for a couple days so I thought I should at least get something down. On Friday morning I got up at about 5:30am and spent about an hour talking to my family on Skype. They were all together for Thanksgiving. It was nice talking to everyone. I wish my oldest nephew would have been there, but I guess he's busy with his girlfriend now.

That's something that makes me feel old. My nephew is 20 years old. I still remember changing his diapers.

Anyways, I am being a bit lazy and don't feel that much like writing today, but I promised my sister-in-law that I would write a pg-13 blog; so today I'll write that one and try not to cuss or talk about lady parts or anything like that. Today even my youngest nephew can read the blog, if he actually wanted to. I'll be good.

One thing I would like to say is that I've finally gotten HD for my TV. It took me a while and HelloTV kept giving me the runaround. They tried to tell me that I already had HD, but I told them they didn't know what they were talking about...or I told my girlfriend they didn't know what they were talking about, and she relayed the message-probably in a much more polite way than I had originally stated it.

Now I'm addicted to HD. I wish I could see the real world in HD. Seriously. Stuff looks so good on my TV that I'm wondering if I can buy HD glasses that intensify the real world. After watching things in HD I realize how dull the real world is. I just want to stay home and watch Star Trek in HD again.

Other than that not a lot has happened. Not really up for writing that much tonight. A new term at school starts tomorrow and I have a lot of work to do. I'll try to get a couple posts up this week.

For my family--this will probably be the only pg-13 blog for a while. I need to swear.

2 comments:

  1. I concur, the real world sucks. Its out of focus, the plot is boring and the main characters are ugly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because this is a pg-13 blog I won't comment on how I would synthesize HD goggles back when I was just a youngin.

    ReplyDelete