Sunday, November 1, 2009

we're so boring

Well, the beach never happened. We went out for some Sam-gyeop-sal and then when we were walking towards the subway we felt a little tiny drop of rain, so we decided to call it a night and head back to my apartment. That was fine with me. I didn't really feel like going to the beach anyways. The only reason I even brought up the beach is because sometimes my girlfriend complains about how we never do anything, so I said we should go to the beach on Halloween.

It might have been fun, but honestly I have more fun just staying around the house with her. I've never been an outgoing person and I'm most happy when I'm at home. At least now she can't say we never do anything. I gave us something to do and she decided to stay home, so at least I tried.

Nothing much is going on today. We're going to church, then to emart, because I need to get some stuff to make chili, fried chicken, and burgers for the week. After that we will probably just be heading back here. I'll do some cooking and I think my girlfriend still has to do some work on her presentation, so she'll most likely be doing that while I'm cooking. When we're done eating I want to watch "Better Off Dead" because it's been so long since I've seen it, and I think it's the kind of humor that she might really like.

I was checking out "1408" on IMDB last night and there was some question asked about what the best John Cusack movie is and it made me think of "Better Off Dead" and "One Crazy Summer". Great, great, movies from when I was growing up. Now, I'm going to have to revisit both of them because it's been so long since I've seen either.

The other news is that I start my first real Korean language class tomorrow morning. I'll be going two days a week from 12:30-1:30pm. I'm really excited about it. I'm meeting my girlfriends parents around the Christmas holidays, and I want to show them that I'm at least making an effort to learn the language. Now I'll be able to tell them I'm in a class and trying to study.

I really think the teacher should give me a discount. It's only $10 for an hour, but I did recruit about 5 other people to take her class, so I'm helping her make a lot more money. Hopefully she'll give me a few bucks off, but I won't hold my breath.

Anyways, that's about it other than the great performance last night from the Bruins. If they play the way they did against Edmonton every game, they'll have a great season. We'll see.

Hope everyone's having a good day. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment